Outside researchers who hold a Yale fellowship appointment are eligible for full borrowing privileges at no charge. Privileges are granted for the length of the fellowship as determined by the host department or school. Fellows at institutions other than Yale are not eligible for privileges under this policy. Refer to the Visitors section of this guide for more information.
Outside researchers who hold a Yale fellowship appointment are eligible for the following borrowing privileges:
- Book loan period: two months, or date of account expiration, whichever is the lesser amount
- Number of books/loans: 50
- Number of Yale Film Archive items: 20
- Check out materials from any library
- Access to Sterling Memorial and Bass Library after 6 pm, when an ID is required to enter the building
- Onsite access to electronic resources