Access to PitchBook
PitchBook is available to authorized users of Yale University (including full and part-time students, faculty and staff) for non-commercial academic research. To access, users must log-in with their Yale University email address, netID, and password.
By using your PitchBook account, you agree to not:
- Provide access to data/content to non-authorized users
- Modify or reverse engineer data/content from PitchBook
- Data mine or use computer programming/services to access, gather or copy data/content
- Violate site security to gain unauthorized access to the site/data/content
- Use this data/content in a manner that violates the rights of PitchBook and associated third parties
- Export the data/content in violation of the export control laws of the United States
- Use the site/data/content in an unlawful manner
- Use the site/data/content in the offering or solicitation of investments in securities.
You may incorporate limited extracts of content for personal use in published or unpublished scientific, scholarly and educational works or for the purposes of teaching, research and institutional needs.
Proceed to PitchBook.
Note: Users are limited to 10 downloads per day and 25 downloads per month. (1 download = 1 row of data on an Excel file). Faculty may request enhanced content with higher download limits for an additional charge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.